Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The Raffle winner is....

KRLMDad!  The answer was Kite!  However a cloud and a flag are two good answers too.  Although a flag sometimes gets taken down.  So KRLMDad you get to suggest a blog idea and I will do it.  So if you said "A blog boasting about myself" that is exactly what I would do.  Don't worry Nora and Tigers Papa.  You two will be able to compete against each other to suggest a blog too.  Everyone will actually get to, but you can't copy someone's idea.  So Nora or Tigers Papa will have to think up an idea and whoever loses will have to think of a good, ORIGINAL idea.  Good Luck and get thinking Daddy.  For Nora and Tigers Papa,  I love you at night and in the morning, but after awhile you might get boring (Hint: It isn't your parents).

7 comments:

  1. Hint:What do I like to sleep and wake up with? As a 12 year old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my entry as the winner!! The last few weeks have been far from good, as you know. Mainly in regards to work. I received word yesterday, from the most beautiful 12yr old girl I know, that there was a new blog up from the top 3 bloggers in the world.

    I think you should do a blog about your favorite childhood memory, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stop it....I'm blushing...*Click* Favorite childhood memory? GOT IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW I had to delete your comment. Due to the Riddle being strictly for Tigers Papa and Nora.
    -Junior Management

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tigers Papa, Nora Comment your answers already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hint:I answered two question's about this thing.

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...