Tuesday, June 6, 2023

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

 Umm. Hello there!

So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.  

I haven't blogged in some time, but I want to get back into it so eventually I can have my very own blog book! (K'lyn gave four to my mother last year) 

So here we go!! 

Outside my window...
If only the weather could decide. It's been pretty hot lately and don't get me wrong, I like having an excuse to stay inside all day, but it's been REALLY hot and my room doesn't have great windows. 

I am thankful for...
I am thankful for friends who will spend minutes trying to convince you that you are not crazy, mean, pushy, or rude. And fully believe it too. 

I am thinking about...                                                                                                My future. I know most teenagers do, and that it's no use, but I really hope I do everything I want to. Get the job I want, get married, have kids, etc. 

In the SchoolRoom...
Is a game of catch-up with math. I have one more test to do, and it's the big exam. 51 questions and a whole lot of crying! Whoo hooo! *sobs*

From the kitchen...
One of mothers ideas for us to not be on electronics is baking/cooking. I think secretly she just wants her little minions to learn useful things instead of being able to beat Hallway in FNaF VR. 

I am creating...
More random things because I am bored and mother has my phone. I am currently letting tea steep so I can make tea-stained paper. Why? I'm not exactly sure... 

I am working on...
Not being on my phone or on the computer due to mothers rules. Of course, it's not working very well since yesterday we did one quiz in math and decided to reward ourselves with a Hallmark movie. 

I am reading...
Percy Jackson's Greek Gods. It's an additional book where Percy Jackson explains Greek legends through his eyes. It's pretty good, but so far I've only been reading it at bedtime. 

I am praying for...                                                                                                         A friend of mine. (Among other things...)

I am hearing...
The birds chirping outside. I'm the only one home right now, so it's only the clacking of the computer keys and the birds freaking out around the bird feeder. 

Around the house..                                                                                                                    Nothing much has been happening. I live for Steubenville in a couple of weeks, and I am super excited for that. 

One of my favorite things...
My new Percy Jackson book! I took a bit of a risk getting it because I didn't know why we didn't own it. I originally thought it was inappropriate and that's why we didn't have it, but apparently Logan had just leased it from the library and never bought it! (and my phone... of course...)

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Home alone for a really long time one day this week. I'm kinda scared. I have to feed all the animals, and feed myself... Ack! 

A picture thought...

We went to the Scott's eldest daughter's wedding a few weeks ago and I played a bit with my hair on the way. I love this picture! (It took about 50 tries to get  though...) 

Mother went to talk to Mrs. Scott and we were very bored and scared without her. (Can't you tell? Haha...)

We ended the trip with Mass at a very pretty church, meeting a friend of Logan's, and KFC! 

                                      

        





No comments:

Post a Comment

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...