Thursday, March 11, 2021

My favorite Childhood Memory...

My favorite Childhood memory is...San Francisco!  So being a Bucy I will indulge with pictures.


                   The pool was nice.  It was quite cold thought, but Logan was in with me! 




The reason I enjoyed San Francisco so much was because of the experiences and places.  I really enjoyed Alcatraz to.  It was really scary.  



I didn't like this guy.  I don't like the idea of swallowing anything but food.  


These guys were purely adorable.  I loved them and wish to follow in their footsteps in my future.  Sunbathe all day. 


This was a fun road.  It was twisty and it was fun watching the cars try and maneuver down. 


This could have been the last time we saw Logan.  Brings back memories. K'lyn is an awful buddy!


Does anyone notice how Daddy is always looking at me.  This is because I was the one to walk away and venture off, I just get lost in my day dreams. 




I can't get the video to load but the dances were fun!

        

San Francisco part 2

In and Out was fine.  I had a milkshake so my stomach hurt really bad.  The Fries were really oily and we found out they actually had sunflower oil which my dad is allergic to. 




Alcatraz was fun!  Its was a little scary and not very sanitized.  I bought a book from the gift shop and was really scared of it.  I threw it away.


I like being the lead when dancing.  Because that is how I learned to box dance.  Thanks Daddy!

This was the last picture of Logan we have before we lost him.  I mean his iPod.   He lost his iPod not him. Whoops!  



Also the winner of the Riddle between Nora and Tigers Papa was... Nora! She asked me and I gave her a hint and she guessed it. Sorry Tigers Papa but you Snooze ya Lose! 



Bye! (Felicia) 




4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome Blog Marley (Jr. Management). I loved the pictures and your take on the trip out there. I didn't know which memory you would pick, of course, but I am happy you choose that one. We had a great time being together in that place and we'll carry it with us forever. Now, thanks to your blog, we'll have it in digital brilliance forever as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dinner table about it. Good Job Marley. I figured you would ask your extensive readership if they had any memorable childhood moments.Ask your dad if he had any moments to remember or maybe to forget! love you. Let me see if I can post this comment this time. Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nora and Tigers Papa please send your requests in these comments. Thank you!
    - Junior Management

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...