Sunday, June 20, 2021

June Daybook! (Requested by Mommy)

 June Daybook


Outside my window...                                                                                                                     It's windy and cloudy.  I think it's gonna rain :( 


In the Schoolroom...                                                                                     School is out for summer but we're doing some catch up work for the year ahead.  I'm doing math and practicing drawing a map of America 


From the Kitchen...                                                                                                                         Logan made dinner the other night.  We had deconstructed Chili Mac (He just left the Chili Mac separate from the noodles)


I am Creating...                                                                                                                                My Dad's Father's day card (Shhhhhhhh.......)


I don't ever want to forget...                                                                                                            How happy Relic was to see me this morning.  He needed to go out really bad so he was really happy I had come down stairs. 


I am working on...                                                                                                                           Math and Drawing a Map


I am Reading...                                                                                                                                Amy Lee and the Darkness Hex.  I don't know how to describe it.


I am Praying...                                                                                                                                 For my teachers mother-in-law who is sick


I am Hearing...                                                                                                                                My dear mother paint and my iPod dinging with texts from my friend


Around the House...                                                                                                                        I'm getting my hamster cage ready.  My hamster could be arriving at my house very soon!!


One of my favorite things...                                                                                                            My plants.  They are growing huge!!


A few plans for the rest of the week...                                                                                            We're looking forward to a quick trip and possibly getting my hamster!! 


Time for Pic and Tell...

                                                                   We all look so tall!
                                       Congrats Rory!  I hope you find your way in life no problem!!
                                               This is Rory's GLUTEN FREE Graduation Cake
                                                    We all wanted to steal one of the numbers...
                                                                    A man and his Dog
                                                           Aww.  That's a cute photo.

Thank you to Nora Bucy for suggesting this blog!  Papa now it's your turn!  Get thinking for Thursday!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog and the pictures. You are very special and we love every word. Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely thankful for my card. It was an awesome poem. Thank you Marley! I had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday thanks to my loving wife and kids. I am really excited about the possibility of you getting your hamster soon. I know you will love it and care for it. Just as you are looking after your plants. The pumpkin is growing huge and hopefully we'll start see some little sprouts soon. I love you my baby!

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...