Monday, July 12, 2021

Happy Birthday Logan!

Ok. I know what you're wondering, But Marley! You already did a blog and it isn't even Thursday! Good question dear reader. I have the answer. I feel bad for not blogging last last Thursday so I thought I would do a Logan blog. Even thought my mother already did. So without further ado. Logan's Birthday!

L- Large. That boy is tall. Not necessarily Large but just Tall.

O-Open. I've always marveled at the way people open up and pour out their feelings. Logan and Mommy can talk for hours. Most of the time they do.

G-Gory. Look it up. It fits. (G-Get Rekt)

A- Aquatic. He loves the ocean. Well he likes to eat the ocean. Seafood. He wants to be a Marine Biologist. Which means 10 years of college. Let us see how long this goes for.

N- Nocturnal. He stays up all night then sleeps in till 12:00 pm.

Now time for pictures!

                             Streamers. He woke up and said "How do I go to the bathroom?" 
      Baby Logan. I've actually never seen this picture. 
                  VR Headset. He was very excited for this. 
                            Happy Birthday!!!


3 comments:

  1. Get Rekt fits for G. The Gory part not so much. The "did" is a link to Mama Blogger's page. They didn't tell anyone they BOTH blogged. Logan gets along well with both his sister MOST of the time. They go through "phases" like all siblings do, of course. Marley usually takes the brunt of Logan's boy lashing outs. I know they all love each other VERY much and will be close for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan does like Rory's ankles best thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog Ms Lemonade. You are a special sister to the birthday boy. He is lucky to have three sisters that love and care for him. Keep it up. Papa

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...