Tuesday, November 2, 2021

So, we had Covid

I know. Read it and weep. We have all had Covid for the past few weeks. I had it first and I gave it to everybody. Here's a few things that happened.

 1. We were all glutenized for this whole month, put two and two together. 

2. We all laid on the couch unable to move for days on end.

3. We're STILL fatigued, but we're recovered. Mommy and Logan still can't taste or smell. Rory can't taste very well but she's getting better. Daddy is completely fine, and I can't smell. 

4. We watched A LOT of Magnolia Kitchen. 

5. We watched A LOT of TV.

6. Mommy stopped blogging. 

7. We didn't go to school for 3 WEEKS. 

8. Logan and I failed math.

9. The last one wasn't a joke.

10. Halloween last night was very hard. We walked around trick or treating with friends for like 30+ minutes, after being sick.

11. My PE teacher made us sprint up and down the gym 10 times on the next day I was back after being out for 3 weeks! 

12. This is a really long list.

Ok guys, I know I made this funny and this list is REALLY long, but it WAS really bad. The kids didn't have it so bad, neither did Daddy, but Mommy was, well, quite bad, but we all got out and we're only mentally traumatized. So that has to count for something. Right?!

                            I did this ALL by myself (Mommy didn't help me AT all)
We had lots of trick or treaters, but we did have SOME left overs
We had some friends over for the festivity's 
We look so alike in this picture!
Can you even see me? I'm SO high up!


1 comment:

  1. Nora was definitely the worst with covid. I was worried about her and told her I was taking her to the hospital. That seemed to kick start her to get better. I am glad all you kids got over it “really” quick and mostly light symptoms. Halloween was a lot of fun but we didn’t get nearly as many kids as we did last year. The idea of taking the fire pit to the end of the driveway was nice and warm. Haha. Great blog Miss Jr Blogger. Can’t wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...