Saturday, November 27, 2021

THE BEST MOVIE EVER CREATED

So, just recently I saw the amazing movie, Shang-Chi and The Ten Rings. Let me tell ya. It was nothing short of AWESOMENESS. It is my new favorite movie. I've watched it 10 times so far and now, I know EVERY line! I want a Shang-Chi, Xialing, and Katy shirt for Christmas. It looks like this,


Customized Kids' Single-Sided Basic Tee 

Isn't it beautiful?! Last night I showed the movie to Mommy and Daddy, which took some time since the movie is 2+ hours long. It's so great. My favorite character is Katy. I also want the DVD so we can watch it in the car. Eh? I'm a smarty pants. To simplify I'm OBSESSED. Rory likes it too but not as much as me. I mean, I don't even know all the lines to my husbands movie (Captain America and the WINTER SOLDIER)! Rory probably does. This says a lot about me. I like this movie more then that one... The one with my husband in it. *grunts* Well, um. This has been great, we should do this again. Um, see you around! Bye! *Marley quickly turns and leaves* *but she grabs her shirt first ;)* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...