Monday, April 18, 2022

I can't think of anything original either!

 Hello! I'm going to do this because Mommy is a genius! Btw, welcome back!! 💜




                                                               Them 

                               

What is there to say about them? They are chugging along and are coming up to their 20th Wedding Anniversary on the 27th! Woo Hoo! Good job guys! 


                                                                      She

I had to use the same picture because there are slim to no pics of K'lyn on here! K'yln is also chugging along. We have a love/hate relationship because we don't really click. I don't think she likes me... She isn't feeling well today and is watching anime with Logan, Rory, and Mommy.

                                                                        She

She is also chugging along (don't tease me, I'm connected to it now!). She spends most of her time at work or with Logan so we aren't where we used to be with our connection. I don't think I've ever had a REAL connection with Rory, she's a special one, especially near me.


                                                                          He

                                   

 Logan is quite literally chugging along, he's learning to drive. I've only thought about 10 times, "This is it...I'm 'bout to die..." Other then that he's great! Logan likes to be alone in his room reading manga or watching anime. We were together a lot growing up but now he likes Rory more. We are so different I think it keeps us apart.  


                                                                He

                             
Boone is...chugging along (HAHA!) He's super smart and likes to do daring acrobatic acts of danger! He enjoys seeds and baby puffs. He also likes it when I bring him out for free roam time! He's so cute running around! (except when he goes really fast and scares me!) I wove him! (Look how cute!)

Well, that's everyone! I'm hoping to get back into blogging but I've just been so busy! Also, like Mommy said, it's hard to blog when you feel like no one is reading anymore. Bye bye! 


                                                                 
 


                                                 

 

                                                           








No comments:

Post a Comment

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...