Tuesday, June 6, 2023

What did I miss? (January Daybook) (again, late)

 Hi.. Um... How are you? 

Gosh... This is strange. Welp. 

Here we go! 

Outside my window...
The weather had decided to be all the things at once. Hot, cold, windy, still. I think it's having an identity crisis... 

I am thinking...
About how we didn't get to go to the march this year. I was really sad to miss. We couldn't find a bus! 

I am thankful...
For friends and awesome teachers who put up with my crazy-ness!

I am learning...                                                                                            About how a trial goes. How the court runs, and the inside and out of the legal system! 


From the kitchen...
Mother was stedily baking for a couple weeks there. I made some chocolate covered banana's! They were REALLY good! 

I am working on...
This blog! I am also finishing up some homework that I needed yesterday and didn't have... Hehe... Whoops!

I am creating...
THIS BLOG!! I am also working on a short story for school. Don't worry, I'll keep y'all posted! 

I am going...
TO NEWSIES IN FEBRUARY! I am SOO excited! We are heading down to PA for the event. 

I am hoping...
That I don't fall apart. I'm feeling very... Empty? I think I'm burnt out but I'm unsure... 

I am praying...
For my future spouse. My family. And a couple of friends who have been having a hard new year. 

I am reading...                                                                                             House of Hades by Rick Riodan. I've already read it, but I've been looking for books I haven't read in some time. 

I am listening...
To my family talk about the word, "Rookie." Mum couldn't think of the word and now they are talking about all the times Mum has forgotten a word. Haha! 

Around the house...                                                                    Nothing much had been happening. Nana is here for a couple more weeks and then it's time to settle into eating Gluten Free and staying in! 

One of my favorite things...
I went with Mum and Nana to the store the other day and picked up two boxes that were on sale! They are looking great now, filled with stickers and my playbills! 

This week's plans...
School work. Babysitting. Death. :)

A picture thought for you...


I hope everyone had a merry christmas! I know I did!! 
PEACE BABY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...