Thursday, February 11, 2021

Answers Baby!

 This is my answer blog.  

From KRLMDad:

Daddy or Mommy, Which is your favorite Parent?

None

Which "WandaVision" character do you like more?

If you didn't know, I've been watching WandaVision.  So to answer this question.  Wanda.  In the other Marvel movies my favorites were Bucky and Wanda.

Are you a morning or night person?

Night.  

How are you liking your new house?

It's Fine.  It's messy and unorganized.


Favorite Dessert?

Dip and Dots


If you could buy anything in the world what would it be?

A phone like Rory's.  With 3 camera's and no home button.


What is your favorite Season?

Winter.


If you were a good baker what would you make?

Macarons.


What is your favorite pizza place to eat from?

Domino's or Papa John's


Where was your favorite place you visited on your RV trip?

Ummm...... San Francisco or Oklahoma.  We saw the Mercantile in OK.


From Nora:

What would you do with a Million dollars?

Buy your Love!!!!!! (and fund The Chosen)


Why?

Umm.... Because?


What is your all time favorite candy?

This one is hard... Toffifay's or Trolli Sour bites crawlers.


If you could do only one road trip over again,  which would it be (Besides the Big Bucy Bonanza)?

Our trip to Missouri or North Carolina for Christmas.  Both of those trips were fun.  I like Missouri better than North Carolina though.  They're an hour behind us, so I slept great.


What's your favorite school subject?

Science.

 

What do you like most about your room?

My bed or my Power Ranger toys.


What do you like least?

Mint, No sleep,  Sassy little girls in dance classes,  Parents asking kids what they want to be when they grow up (The kid isn't going to know that at age 3! 100% your kid will answer: Something ridiculous or "I don't know?"),  Eating Gluten Free,  having to wait a whole week for a new WandaVision Episode to come out (Every Friday),  Bacon,  Mustard,  Nightmare's, etc. 

My mom checked this and told me the question was what do I like least about my room, not in general.  You get two answers for the price of one!

(Room) The position of my door.  If you look out of it from my bed you can see straight to the top of the stairs. So if a robber comes in the first thing they will see is me.   


From Tigers Papa: 

Which type of motivation do you respond to best, Reward or Punishment?

Reward. Simple


When you look in the Mirror, do you see more of your mother or your father?

Mother. I look exactly like her!


Have you ever wished you were born left-handed?

Yes. Hasn't Everyone?


Are people who are left-handed smarter?

Ummm. I plead the 5th.


What is the hardest thing about being a sister?

Being the only smart one in the whole family.


What has been your biggest joy?

My glasses.  I thing I look cute in them!


What country would you like to visit/live?

Canada

Why?

Because I like the cold,  My Aunt and cousins are there,  And they are not under rule of Biden.  

 

From Marz:


What word(s) would you use to describe WandaVision?

Emotionally Draining


What is your favorite Stuffed Animal?

Teddy, Elli and Bashfull


What are your special stuffy's middle names?(or real ones?)

Strawberry Rose,  Elli Marie, Bashfull Banana.  


What is your least favorite subject in school?

Founding Fathers


Why?

Because History isn't for me. 


What is your lucky number?

8


Why?

Flip it on its side and its the infinity sign


What is your favorite flower?

Forget me Nots


From Grandma:

What do you miss about living in your old town?

My old school and seeing my friends a lot.


What do miss about your old house?

Riding bikes around the garage and creek


Do you have any new friends? 

Yes.  Quite a few.


 That's all the questions y'all asked!  I might do this again in the future but for now, that's all there is! There isn't anymore! 


      







     









          


     

     




  












2 comments:

  1. If you had a question that you forgot to ask...ask it here! I'll answer it in the comment's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome blog baby! Cannot wait for the next. I think we'll have to work on that first one though :|

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...