Monday, February 15, 2021

I'll break down the House.

 Logan Tiger Bucy...My blog is better.  Although I will say good idea Logan.  I however have had several good ideas.  I'm the one who wanted to start a blog first.  I said "Hey Logan read my blog its called Makin' Lemonade" and you said "hey I wanna start a blog" so here we are.  In a blog-off.  And I'm going in with insurance.  So here is my idea for a blog... Read a blog of Bucy6 (at random) and answer the blog from my prospective.  First blog I picked: Monday, February 5, 2018, Christmas 2018 in photos (Goodness).   



         

              Cute! Look how young they were!  By the way I totally wanted to be in this nativity.  They got pizza!

                                                                                           


                                              This one is an in-action shot.


                                    Church!  Notice how I'm not wearing a veil (Yet).



                                    I video taped that entire Christmas than lost the camera!







                     I'm just now noticing my hair!  Short!  But anyway look how cute!



                            Poor Holly she died during our move. :(



                         My Face! Haha.  Look at everyone's faces!


                                       Cutie!  I think she still has this hoodie!  3 years later!


                                    He's got his Starbuck's and he's working hard.

              Oh man.  These making markers thing was sooo fun! I miss Logan (willingly)playing with me. 



So the last pic isn't working so I'm just going to say what I think about it and y'all can check out the pic on mum's blog.



For the record she told me to stand still while she took a picture.  I was pouty because when she put the bows in she drove them into my head trying to get them on my hair! 



6 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for your comment dear brother...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Marley. I think not playing the game is the only way to "win" though. You both are wonderful writers and bloggers. Hopefully you two can settle this feud and get back to being awesome sister and brother. I love you both extremely lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was never such a thing as perfect, Dear Father. This "feud" will last the rest of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures and comments....keep them both coming... Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know our old house was small, but I loved it. :( We'll have to get busy making memories here too.

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...