Friday, February 19, 2021

Room Idea's!

 Lately I've been wanting to redo my room.  No not new floors.  I would like hardwood but them's expensive and I want a phone.  Redo my decor.  Move my bed,  My dresser, Nightstand and put a desk in.  This is the desk I want.  Also the chair.  Wouldn't they look lovely?  I really like the look of the chair.  I can't wait to redo my room!  Also bonus, My bed won't be looking down the stairs anymore!  Woo!  Also I would like to move my bed and dresser today then wait to see if I can get the desk and chair.  I would also really like to hang up my cork board and my banner I tie-dyed quite a while ago.  You know that ladder storage thing I have?  Well I could take the things off that and put them on my desk or get a shelf for over my bed.  Oh!  I could use the one's from downstairs!  Then I would need my ladder thing!       




1 comment:

  1. Since the desk is quite expensive me and Mommy have found a cheeper desk and chair. Also this blog went up late so I already did it Saturday. Mommy is going to blog about it on Bucy6. So look out!

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...