Thursday, February 18, 2021

But second, a word from our sponsor

This is a iPhone 12 pro max.  And my future phone.  Rory has the same phone and let me tell ya.  It's a bute.  The 3 camera's look super cool and the no home button and face ID, well, I WANT it.  So much that I am trying myself to make money.  I'm selling things on poshmark which is an online goodwill basically.  I'm trying to be a mother's helper while we look for babysitting classes.  I have a total of $10 dollars so far... I'm never getting this phone.  I actually have $84 and something cents but $74 of it is for people's birthday presents.  So alas I will never get this dear phone.  Sad... Also side note I'm trying to meet my dearest parents half-way on this phone so half of $99.99.       

6 comments:

  1. I like that you want to work for it. You still have to come with the money for the monthly service fee. Doh! Good luck in your search for paying jobs. Get a good work ethic young and it will sustain you for years to come. Good luck baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you pay for the monthly service fee? Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not allowed to have this yet. You're not old enough. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You copycat! First, you copy MY idea for the Clip-O-Rama, then you go and copy MY original post about what I was saving up for! Have some originality, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't copy your idea for the Clip-O-Rama! Also you should be proud that I'm coping you! It was a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...