Tuesday, February 2, 2021

When life makes ya Banana give Lemonade

     Hello! My name is Marz.  This is my blog.  I don't really know how to do this.  I've been watching my  Mum blog all my life. Literally she started it when I was born.  Her blog is called Bucy6.  Go check it  out!  Unless you're only here from my mum's blog.  I'm the youngest of 4 kids.  This blog is going to be a  lot like my mum's.  We just recently moved from the our old house.  I've lived my entire life at my old  house.  We lived there for about 15 years.  Luckily we moved to a very nice house, somewhat close to our old town, so I can still see my friends.  I prefer pictures to words anyway, so I'm just going to spam pictures.        



                                                                    

                                                        This is the snowman I made this morning.
                                                            His name is Xavier Bert IV.


                                                                    
                                                               This is me on Christmas.
                                                                This is me and my Family 

                                                                  My Brother also has a blog
                                                    called, In the Mind of a Teen boy (it's not active yet.) 

                                                        
                                   This is the Peg Doll Nativity that my mum made.  I helped to make the
                               Angel,  Baby Jesus,  Shepherd Staffs (out of clay), Sheep (clay) and the Manger                                              (Again out of clay)

                                                    
                                                           Then my atrium had a Nativity Pageant.

                                                                  I was Angel Gabriel.   
                                                        
   

 
                                                      
       About a week ago we played Castle Risk.
                   When we were picking randomly which land would be ours,
             I picked Russia.  Of course! The only one who didn't want to play this game
     picked the biggest land.  Then my brother (seen here with my father) took France (Purple).  Then I took him.  After I took all 3 kingdom's, my Mum asked if wanted to keep playing.  I thought she meant stop playing for the night, so I said yes.  Then my Father started cleaning up everything.  I didn't notice that he was cleaning up, so I went to  the restroom.  I came back, and they were putting it away.  I started to freak out because I  thought she meant for the night, but she meant entirely ending the game.  At this point it was too late, and they had already finished cleaning up.  They explained I would have won anyway thereby ending our game.                        






                                                        Hope you enjoyed my first blog!
                                                             Many more coming soon!






6 comments:

  1. Marley You never cease to amaze me. You are special. I hope you post very often and with lots of pictures and narrative. Keep it up. You have some very good examples to live up to and I want you to do what you and only you want. We love you very much. Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog, Marley! You’re very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops Sorry signed in as Logan! But this is Marz. Thank you for the kind words. Both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I very much enjoyed your first blog!! I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...