Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A word from our sponsor...

 I have been researching Hamsters for going on two weeks now.  Just the other day my mum said I could start saving up for a hamster since they are quite costly.  I have been researching and found ethically breeding to be most recommended.  The ethical breeder I found that was in my town, seemed to know a lot, and most importantly the application had questions I liked on it.  So yesterday I applied for a hamster.  It says it takes 2-6 months for you to receive the hamster, you know because they have to be born.  I said I wanted a Male, Preferably not dark colored, Syrian.  They only breed Syrians but I thought I should specify.  So come back next time to find out if I got accepted!  Also Dear Nora, Pick a blog idea you want me to do, since you won the raffle.     

8 comments:

  1. The name I like for a male is Boon Dipper but the name will be based more on the look of the hamster. This is juts the name I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mars. Congratulations on your soon-to-be parenthood. You seem like you are doing a good job of researching the baby hamster and you also seem to know exactly what you want. I was never partial to hamsters but you may be different. Nana and I would like to assist you in saving for Mr. Dipper. I will have $25.00 sent to your dad and mom for the cause. Please keep us up to date on your application and adoption efforts. Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS SOO MUCH!!!! I will! We still haven't gotten any updates yet but it will take a week. Watch for blogs for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get what you want in a REASONABLE budget. $75 for a hamster, ethical or not, is way too much. I have enjoyed listening to your daily fact finding missions. You have done a lot of research on hamsters which shows that you are motivated. I like seeing that from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still no update. I'm getting reckless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update, I'M GETTING A HAMSTER!

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...