Monday, August 23, 2021

Hello!

My name is Marley Bucy and at the time of 8:30p last night, I died. You know how I'm in love with The Chosen? Well, they are doing the feeding of the 5,000 and they're inviting people to come and participate, but you have to pay to go. Does any one in this audience have $1,400? *Marley scans the crowd and sees no raised hands* *sigh* I didn't think so. The feeding of the 5,000 is my favorite story in the Bible ever, and I can't go :(. That's why I died. Also, Rory got a cat. His name is Hiccup, and he's adorable. He follows Relic around and pounces on his tail when it wags. He loves Rory and is a big people person (Cat?). He is a orange cat with some stripes. hold on one sec... I'll get y'all a picture.... 


                  This is Hiccup/Walter (She hasn't decided yet) Bucy. Everyone say hello! and be nice. 


Isn't he cute?! Rory's gone all mother protective on him and won't even let us see him. *Eye roll* He is around 10 weeks and already has a cold. We brought him home and noticed his breathing sounded a little nasally. Most of us brushed it off figuring it was him purring, but Rory's got that sixth sense for cats, you know, so she was already calling the vet. Rory's taking him tomorrow so don't worry.  Now we all have pets! The thing is you can't think too hard about it, because technically Relic's an uncle.  Welcome to the fam man! Btw, I'm not sure what to do about the title because in a little more then 2 weeks I'm going to be 13 and my title says "The daily happenings of a 12 year old girl makin' lemonade out of life!" and I'm gonna be 13... What do I do? 



6 comments:

  1. This is a bit early because I was too excited to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. I’m not going to make it public since I don’t think Rory has told people about my, I mean, Rory’s cat. They will find out soon enough I guess. You’ll have to change the titles once you do hit 13. I am sorry about the “Feeding of the Five Thousand”, it really does stink that it doesn’t appear we can go. I’m sure they will have other opportunities to do stuff like that. We did get to go to Dallas for the first love event. That was pretty neat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Don’t know why it posted my comment three times. Maybe delete two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There ya go daddy! It's pretty cool to have the power to delete a comment. I could delete anything....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to comment that I wasn't happy about pets, but I was signed in as you. I deleted the comment, and now I have to comment again. Anyway, I'm not happy about all the pets.

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...