Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sup Y'all!

 I'm gonna start posting on Wednesdays because I have school Friday and Thursday's have been a bit stressful. I'm still going to do a birthday blog around Monday. This is a post-birthday post. I had my first day of School yesterday (I'm going to two different schools). The Tuesday one is with all my friends and isn't new, and the one on Fridays is new. Yesterday Logan was sick, so he didn't go. It was only me and mum. I have 3 classes and 2 study halls. I had PE yesterday too. :( I don't like PE. Everyone was dying. I was worried that none of my friends would do it with me but my friend had it too! YAY! We had to run... And I wasn't happy. He came around and told us to find our pulse and tell him. I couldn't find my pulse so I used my Fitbit. I mean that's why I have it right?! My pulse was 127 which he said was good. SO HA! My pulse was good! Bet yours wasn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we played some games. The first one was a running relay and our team won. Obviously. Then we played Little Islands. You stand on a little circle on the floor and there are 2 sharks. You can only stand on your "Island" for 5 seconds.  After 5 seconds you have to run to a new island. At the time you're running, sharks can come and get you. I lost both times we played... It was really fun though! Lunch was nice. I had rice. All my friends were staring at me like "Why did you bring rice for lunch?" *Shrug* I guess normal people don't bring rice to school for lunch. Then after lunch I had another study hall then I had Drama (Drama=Theatre/Theater). The teacher explained the stuff about Theatre, and then we played a few games. The first game we played was keep the balloon in the air, but once you hit the balloon, you had to sit down creating an obstacle course for the others. The last person left had to catch the balloon and bring it to the teacher. Next we did a team building exercise. You had to get into a line tallest to shortest without talking.  That was pretty easy. Then you had to get in line with the month of your birthday. We were all holding up fingers but 5 boys were writing on the board. They didn't know what other people where doing so they RUINED our line. Then we did order of birthday date. That one was the worst. Then we did letter of your name. That one was great. We did it perfectly. Some people still had their name tags on from the beginning of school, so they were easy to place. Then we went home and that was school. That's all there is. There isn't anymore. Extra point if you know what that last line is from. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your first day there went well. Hopefully you make friends at the other school too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...