Thursday, October 21, 2021

October Daybook!

Are you excited? I'm blogging! 

Outside my window...
It's fall baby! Woo Hoo!!

In the schoolroom...
We're trying to get back into it after being out with covid. 

From the kitchen...
It's a whole lot of nothing!

I am creating...
Um...A lot..A whole lot. ;)

I don't ever want to forget...
Where the north wind meets the sea there's a river full of memory...... Ok I'll stop.

I am working on...
I'm working on... This blog!!!!

I am reading...
The lyrics to "All is Found" for the last question. 

I am praying...
For something very special. It's the St. Jude novena this week.

I am hearing...
We're watching Frozen 2 (Hence the "All is Found")

Around the house...
We're trying to get back into the flow of things after quarantine. 

One of my favorite things...
School. I love school! It's my favorite! I have Confirmation, Study Hall, PE, Study Hall, Drama. 

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Rory and I are going to a 1920's speakeasy themed birthday party for one of our old friends. We get to dress up as a character and try and found out who done it.

Time for pic and tell...



        Hiccup was lying down like this the other day and we started joking that he had been shot.         


                                          Here's Hiccup being jealous of Relic.
                                            Here's Hiccup trying to be friends with Relic.
Here's Hiccup sleeping.

Here's Hiccup sleeping some more.

                                                    EEK!!!!!!!!!
     


                                                
Logan surprised me by going to the dance, he's actually going to the next one by himself since I'm going to the birthday party the same night.



                                                
Rory tested out someone make up while we were all sick. She had to go get tested and Mommy let her go like this!


Have a good week! Stay heathy and happy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...