Thursday, October 14, 2021

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright so. A while ago we took a picture for my t-shirt contest at my orthodontics. We didn't hear anything back so I figured I didn't win.

This is my picture.

        


Then just the other day my mom got a phone call. She didn't say who she was talking to but she kept saying "Oh she'll be so excited!" Then when she hung up she said that, I WON!!!!!! I won the Staff Pick. So the staff liked mine best. EEK! I won a $100 dollar amazon gift card! I'm probably going to use it for Christmas. I'm definitely going to get something for Boone. I mean he's probably the only reason I won this! It's all very exciting. When we go next we're going to pick up the gift card. I'm still jumping for joy! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you baby. You really deserve that win!! It is such a good picture and Boone is looking at the camera too. Nice big smile showing off those braces! Congratulations baby!

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...