Monday, February 15, 2021

What are you looking for on the special day?

 (I'm blogging twice today because the first one was so late.  Although I can't upload picture's) Valentine's Day: What are you looking for?  This is a late, not useful advise column.  So all you fancy people write your deepest questions about life and I'll answer them with my professional reply in a blog later on.  Some popular questions are: Will I ever find love?  Do mango's float?  How do I  pass the time in quarantine?  What is the answer to life? Those are just some popular questions I get a lot but if you find yourself agreeing with the questions other people have asked I will answer them also. - XOXO Junior Management :)   (Real Marley here this will be a lot like my Q@A I did)    

     



5 comments:

  1. Ask you deepest questions here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get your kids to listen? How do you get your kids to respect their parents? Should we move to Florida/Texas? How many licks does it take to get to the center of the ...? Was the universe formed from a "Big Bang" or was it someone else? Do you have the time to listen to me whine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is life a thing? Why can't I eat spicy food? Do I have 5 fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Why do you sleep in on mornings we have to get up early and wake up early on mornings we can sleep in? Why can't you seem to have morning meetings instead of 10p ones? If a tree falls in the woods and no one's there, does it make any noise?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anymore? I'm doing this follow up blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

What month is it? Oh yes... Ahem... June Daybook.

  Umm. Hello there! So, the past two blogs are late... And hadn't been checked by mother for errors so please excuse any.    I haven'...